<body>
Sunday, April 29, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
In the month of April,
like i mention in my previous post,
i'll be removing the metal on my teeth.

the day where i ended the 1.5yrs of treatment
the session was fast, jus a few clicks, 
the metal is all out from my teeth.
Eveeryone is commenting that i look great w/o braces.
glad that i have the courage to go ahead with the treatment 
with the support of babyboy and family.

Anyway, a pic of me w/o braces.


Teeth is feeling weird at the moment,
will be getting my retainer this coming friday.
Cant wait for that, so that i can assure myself that my "new" set of teeth of remain as straight as current. 

Okie, Till then! 
Will be back with May updates.


PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!