<body>
Saturday, February 19, 2011 @ 11:28 PM

Time to update my blog!
Feb 19th, staying over at bf place, but currently,
he is stress wit his presentation on monday.
Well, what i can do is to give him mentally support. JIAYOU bf!!

updates about myself,
still wit the same company, life revolves ard work and bf.
but the sad part is, im suffering from PAIN now!
wisdom tooth and braces tightening. KILL ME MAN!

anyway, monday will be wisdom tooth op.
to be frank, im nt mentally prepared yet,
i cant image my gums being split into 2 and stitch back. but well,
thats something i need to go thru and remove that idiotic tooth out,
before it get worst. :(

2mths gonna be! loveyouuuu bf!




PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!