<body>
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 @ 8:04 PM
Everyone asking me how's my first day of work?
Am i still surviving?
Well, the answer is: i guess im still surviving nw!


Trainer seems like "bo-chap" type!
explanations are also not clear.
maybe, its only e 2nd day of work?! who knows.. .. Anyway, thats the bad part!!
the good part is: i make new friends dere! friendly and easy going!
they are the ones whom make my working life dere lil fun!
im going eski &&& clinic this friday! :D
nightlife before school starts on 28june.




idk what to do! shld i ask or shouldnt i ask?
i dont like the feeling of being rejected.
if i dont ask, i might regret! HELP


PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!