<body>
Friday, May 7, 2010 @ 6:30 PM

Arghhh! i can feel the heat when i walk into my room this afternoon!
Sooooooooo HOT can!!


getting sick &&& tired working on weekends;
partly cause of the BLOODY BOSS, partly i miss night life and gatherings;
partly cause im nt learnin anything new dere;
MOST impt: i dont like the wrkin surrounding!!!!!!!!
been sending resume out for new job;
hopefully, i can get some gooood news soon!
let luck befall on me!!
.
Well, it's working time again tml!
why do a week pass soooooo far? tooo fast till i dun even noe what i have done
besides PrOjectss, PrOjects and school!!!!!
examsss in less than a mth, but i haven start revisiing at all!
HOW???????


PS: slept all the way from 2-6pm.*shiok*

PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!