<body>
Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 4:26 PM
终于考完试了,但只有4天的放假.
.
i aim for C BUT will i be able to get the grade when results is out?
*idk* but who cares, is over anyway!!
so long i dun have to re-sit for the paper i'll be happy like mad.
Shall enjoy my 4days pathetic break. gonnaa go wrk tml.
Location: Miss sixty @ paragon.


shoppin after examss @ Plaza Sing.
Cotton on is L.O.V.E
Oh my, saw a heels inside sellin at 50buckkkkss
Super chio okiee, but sooo exp :(
shall go aim for some cheap and chio heels,
when go malaysia this sat with cousinss.


end here den. gonna watch my online shows that i miss out on MONDAY.
take care peeeps. update soooooooooooon :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!