<body>
Saturday, November 14, 2009 @ 2:29 PM
Liwen is feeling COLD right now!!
am i sick again?


My first tour-guiding started yst
Feelin super nervous. guess i dint do very well.
&& due to this job, i realised im nt a very confident person.
always get super nervous in front of teacher, somethings even friends. :(
alright, shall go improve on that for my next presentation on 24th.nov.09
Karen's bf drove us to the market && have lunch together!!
"XIAO LONG BAO"
Picss taken yst:


ohya, happy belated 21st birthday to TREVIS!!
didnt mange to blog yst cuz im out the whole day, &&
im struck inside your hse playing games till late. haha
Wishing you all e best in eveything you do, and last long wit your girl. :D
lastly, hope you lke the gift.

PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!