<body>
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 @ 9:02 PM

HAPPY20th BIRTHDAY, MENG!!
&& &&
proudly announcing that my birthday is 5more days!!!!
going to step in"2" soooon.


Jus back from bugiss, went to have a lil dinner wit ben
wander ard bugis street, so many temptation.
bags are cheap, jackets are cheap, tops are cheap!!
basically, everything's going CHEAP.arghhh.
.
before i forget, main purpose to blog is to advertise that PSB students can enjoy a special price of S$10buckss @ Singapore Flyers only.
i wann i wann (:
Being random,
i wish that my fringe can grow lil longer by this sat.
So that i wun look so "toot" anymore. haha
&&& i wann to take lotss of picturesss this wekendss with beloved peeps<3


*ii wan watch 下一站,幸福 epi5, pls let next monday arrive faster*

PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!