<body>
Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 1:39 AM
Hmmm, 1week more to examss le, still muggin hard in process.
hopefully, i'll be able to remember all i've studied when i step into the exams hall.
&&& here comes my 1mth holiday after that.
will be wrkin for ANIMAL @ Spore expo (:
people whom are free, can come dwn && acc me for lunch.
&&& i will ai si ni dde. haha :D
.
Sept is coming. guess my pocket gonna have a BIGGGG hole.
Reason being: most of my friends are Sept babiess!
Time to save up for the future..
.
What a wordy post i've.
backk to date with my "lovely" bookss.!
.
JIAYOU, LIWEN!!
my Wonderful present(:

PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!