<body>
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @ 12:40 AM

5dayss of food fair finally came to an end (:

&& time to go back to john little sales again

I gonna MISS the uncless dere ESPECIALLY him.

2 SUPER && 1 cafeNOVA
Food fair always as tired as before.
lost of voice due to too much shoutin,
but overall, iits fun (:
Piicss are taken wit em, but not all wit ME.
so jus upload the oness that i have first, while waiting for th other to send me (:

Feel so sad, when the SUPER big balloon is being pulled dwn. :(

UncleBEN,uncleBOON,uncleDESMOND,uncleEUGENE; all th mrNICE guy.

MAYLEEN, the missNICEgirl.

taggs are all reply,will upload th RESt once receive (:


PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!