<body>
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
Some overdue piics(:
As requested by missOLIVA, i have to post the picc one by one.


Out wit missOLIVA, bryan && ah bong for movie @ Ehub.
Movie tittle: Ramen Girls

my wrk-ing tag.
Wonder why do they wanna put the name first, follow-ed by our surname??

thats ME.
before going out(:


Supper @ geylang yst.
YUMMY.....
shes eating my all-time favoutite: SIEW MAI:
wit my top on her.(:

Nokia 6500(slide)

Nicest pic i took wit em(:
Met up wit em, for a lil' gathein &&& slackk ard.

mrROY new hairstyle.
*look carefully, you can play tic-tac-toe on his head*
Hopefull, he wun scold mi when he see this ;S



Took lotsss of time to get our facess right. (:


LOVE.<3>

Take 1

Take 2
Going trim my hair tml, pray hard it wun be a disater.
if not,i'll cry ;]
Tagss all replied!!


PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!