<body>
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 12:59 PM

Yeah, finally a REST day for me after wrkin for 1234dayss!!
missOLIVA came to acc me for lunch last sat, she bought me auntie anne.
so SWEET of her! Thanks
but next time, i wanna chippy okie. :D
Wrk=tiring!! Blue black all over cuz of the stocks yst.
imagine 15 cartons of BAGS and 4 cartons of APPERALS,
with limited spaces for me to move ard, moreover, the stocks. :(
Went out with girlfriendss on the 27th.march.
Watch-ed" Confession of a shophalic".
Lunch-ed @ Ajitei.

After movie, cab-ed to city paza dere to have dou hua ( 豆花) cus kel is craving for it. & home sweet home with angel after that.
.

.

.

Results OUT tml @ 8am.
Good lucks peeps (:



Central(C) with Zhiwei jus now!!
Judging from the above piics, can you guys determine anything? haha

Zhiwei MESS-ED up oliva's whole shopp, &&& result, in both of us gotta help him clear the mess he created. Really dottssssss!! Anyway, missOLIVA, you better stop eating heaty foods okiie, && take good care of yourself (:


PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!