<body>
Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ 12:45 PM
HAPPY DAY

Cause i'm finally done with the skin!! (:

Bump-ed into yvoone yst when doin my shoppin. Have been goin central this few days to accompany missOLIVA. i guess everyone dere alrdy noe who i am. ;D



i'm the lucky one today!! Cuz its my 1st time lookin @ the rainbow.
So BEAUTIFUL!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, will reply tags here today. First to go off is....

。

。

。

。

。

。

toZHIWEI: i noe you gt NEBO card too, but i dun like to lend from you mahz!! haha. if you peep @ my blog && see "some1", you better leave your FOOTSTEPS behind.(:

toXIAOYUE: thanks for sending me all those songs as well. i like em(: Anyway, i've tagged you. LOVE.YOU.TOO<3

toDEATHNOTE: yeah, i will definitely find one. Take care;D

toYVOONE: if have nice songs, send you online again.(:


PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!