<body>
Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 12:00 PM

Hang-Overr

Edited

Feeling tired yet cant sleep. HAI~ Dark circles are all getting deeper and deeper. i guess, its time to put a stop to my late night life. :] Went out yst and watch the movie:" Dragonball Evolution". Headed to ESKI bar after that!!! & story beginss here... .... ...

Some1 was drunk (you noe who you are), as promise, i didnt mention your name here.!! haha (: Now i noe, drunkards are always doing stupid things. As for the reward of taking care the person is, i get to gain 2FREE MEALS (: i'll make sure ii burn your pocket with a big hole. Some unexpected things happen as well. Miss OLIVA sim, pls get well soon, & thanks for the caradian on that day.Next time if you feel cold, i'll make sure you tell mi and wear it. i rather you wear it dden you fall sick!!! :S okiee?? && to that drunk person:

不要再把自己喝的那么醉了,还有对不起。(:




PROFILE

Photobucket
S.LIWEN❤
His GIRL
FACEBOOK
Liwen Soh


WISHES

I wan this!I want that!& I want everything!I'm not greedy eh.


× taiwan; korea; HK; Japan
× Gucci; Burberry; KateSpade !!